If you missed out at the time, here is your chance to buy our October 2021 subscription box.
The theme of this box is autumn and the beautiful changing colours of nature, particularly falling leaves and fungi.
It contains everything you need for 2 separate projects and a beautiful cotton drawstring pouch with a printed mice motif to embroider and keep your sewing projects in.
- A kit to make four embroidered applique coasters.
- Including: 1 full colour, illustrated instruction booklet, 1 sheet of templates, 1 stitch guide, 4 pieces of wool mix felt of various colours, 1 DMC thread bundle, and 1 sewing needle.
- A kit to make an embroidered skeleton leaf.
- Included is: 1 full colour illustrated instruction sheet and template, 1 sheet of soluble embroidery backing, 1 DMC embroidery skein, and 1 sewing needle.
- A cotton embroidered drawstring bag with a printed mice motif
- An A6 36 page lined notebook, original cover design by Corinne Lapierre
- A packet of 2 Border's biscuits
- A sachet of Taylor's English Breakfast Tea or Clipper Everyday Tea.
All beautifully packaged and delivered to you or a special friend. Just select a different delivery address at checkout and add your message in the notes section.
You can also sign up here to receive a monthly box full of creativity direct to your door.
Exclusive designs, felt, embroidery, crafting, stationery and other surprises...
Inspired by nature, folk crafts and seasons, we will put together all the materials and instructions you need for one fabulous project every month.
Like this one, your monthly box will also include extra treats, little gifts and inspiration.
Sign up for yourself or gift the subscription to your favourite friends.