If you missed out at the time, here is your chance to buy our September 2021 subscription box.
The theme of this box is woodland and the small creatures that inhabit it. A red squirrel, a hedgehog, an owl, and toadstools. Just think of the wonderful autumnal colour palette and the rich scent of french lavender.
It contains everything you need for 2 separate projects.
- A kit to make four embroidered linen lavender bags:
- Including: 1 illustrated instruction booklet, 1 sheet of templates, 1 stitch guide, 1 15g bag toy filling, 1 50g bag of French lavender, 4 pieces of wool mix felt of various colours, 1 DMC thread bundle, 1 sewing needle and 1 50 x 25 piece of linen.
- A kit to embroider an item of your choice using magic paper. The illustrated sample in the photo image is a napkin. Other examples to make could be a cushion, shopping bag or table runner.
- Included is: 1 illustrated instruction sheet, 1 template, 1 sheet of magic paper and 1 DMC embroidery thread bundle.
- An A6 36 page lined notebook, original cover design by Emily Jolly
- A packet of 2 Border's biscuits
- A sachet of Taylor's English Breakfast Tea or Clipper Everyday Tea.
All beautifully packaged and delivered to you or a special friend. Just select a different delivery address at checkout and add your message in the notes section.
You can also sign up here to receive a monthly box full of creativity direct to your door.
Exclusive designs, felt, embroidery, crafting, stationery and other surprises...
Inspired by nature, folk crafts and seasons, we will put together all the materials and instructions you need for one fabulous project every month.
Like this one, your monthly box will also include extra treats, little gifts and inspiration.
Sign up for yourself or gift the subscription to your favourite friends.