If you missed out at the time, here is your chance to buy our May 2021 subscription box.
This box is all about flowers and plants, think of indoor plants, flowers in the wild and helping the bee population to thrive, will you scatter your seed balls in the garden or on a nature walk?
- It contains everything you need for 3 separate projects
- A kit to make a 15 cm embroidered Linen Flower Pot Cover
- Including: 1 instruction sheet, 2 patterns, 1 stitch guide, 1 sheet of linen, 1 sheet of felt, 1 needle and 5 DMC embroidery skeins.
- A kit to make 3 Felt Embroidered Gift Tags
- Including: 1 instruction sheet & pattern, 6 squares of felt, 1 length of organza ribbon and the needle and threads from the flower pot kit.
- A pack of Wildflower Seed balls ( bee mix ) to scatter on soil or compost; the seeds will sprout after 6 weeks!
As well as:
- An A6 36 page notebook of an original design
- A pack of 2 Border's biscuits
- A sachet of Clipper English Breakfast Tea
All beautifully packaged and delivered to you or a special friend. Just select a different delivery address at checkout and add your message in the notes section.
You can also sign up here to receive a monthly box full of creativity direct to your door.
Exclusive designs, felt, embroidery, crafting, stationery and other surprises...
Inspired by nature, folk crafts and seasons, we will put together all the materials and instructions you need for one fabulous project every month.
Like this one, your monthly box will also include extra treats, little gifts and inspiration.
Sign up for yourself or gift the subscription to your favourite friends.